Your browser might be blocking Social Features of the webpage you are facing issues with, related to loading social content.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox browser and it has Tracking Protection feature enabled, you may have issues in getting content loaded from Social Media websites, such as – Facebook, Twitter etc. These features include Social Share Counts, Social Avatars, Social Comments and Social Login.
To get the social content unblocked, you need to disable Tracking Protection of Firefox by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open a new tab and type about:config in the Firefox Location bar. Press Enter.
- The about:config “This might void your warranty!” warning page may appear. Click I accept the risk button to continue to the about:config page.
- Search for trackingprotection.
- Double-click privacy.trackingprotection.enabled to set its value to false.
- Refresh the webpage in another tab where social features are blocked. If these are still blocked, double-click privacy.trackingprotection.pbmode.enabled in Config tab to set its value to false. Refresh the problematic webpage again.
Similarly, other browsers may also block any of social features mentioned above, due to some add-on/extension which you might have installed to block ads. You would like to try disabling any such add-on/extension to unblock social features.