Download free Tamil Fonts. NC_Fonts Included:
For Windows 7 / Vista / New Windows (8,10) Versions users:
– Right-click the font file(s) and choose “Install”.
For users of the previous Windows versions:
– Copy font file(s) & paste into a default Windows font folder (usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
– Double-click the font file and hit “Install font” button at
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
– Either copy the font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
– You have to convert the font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
– Copy the font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS